Saturday, April 26, 2008

What to make of it.....

Last nite I had a pretty weird dream. In my dream my dad had a stroke and died. I saw this happened in several different scenarios... The one constant was that my sister had her husband go check on him and he found him dead . I was worried about him finding dad because the thing is that my dad DIED on 9-18-2004. He did have a stroke. My sister Linda had not heard from him that morning and she DID send her husband to check on him. He DID find him... The only difference in my dream was that dad was already dead when Bobby got there... in every replay of the scene. In reality dad lived for 12 days after his stroke. It has been on my mind all day long. Does it mean something? Do I share it with my siblings?

No comments:

MEMORY WALK FOR ALZHEIMER'S

As you may know, I have a loved one who has been affected by Alzheimer's. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's at the age of 60... very young. she suffered 8 long years with this humiliating disease. She died on Mother's day 2002. A very special gift to us all. She was supposed to be transfered to a nursing home the next day. We had promised NOT to put her in a home but we were no longer able to safely care for her at home. We kept our promise and she ended her suffering.....
Because I have seen firsthand the impact this disease has, I am participating in the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk®. Funds raised through Memory Walk help support scientific investigations into better treatments and a possible cure for Alzheimer’s. And for the millions already affected by the disease, Memory Walk donations help to provide care, support and education programs.Please help me make a difference by supporting me with a donation.Thank you in advance for your support.
This is the link to my page
Memory Walk 2008, Massachusetts - General Donation

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad